You're the Inspiration

Sunday, August 29, 2010

http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

This woman is amazing. I've been watching the Mormon Messages today, just out of habit of loving them, and even though I've seen some of these a few times, they never seem to leave me unaltered. This woman survived a plane crash that literally destroyed her face, but she continues to stand strong as a testament that with the Lord, anything is possible and as I heard once, "If got brought me to it, He can get me through it."

This other one is clip that made me break down in tears. This man is absolutely incredible and a HUGE example of the kind of person I want to be someday. I know myself well enough to admit that I would not come to that point of being so forgiving for a very very very long time...He's such an example of what Christ and the Atonement can help get me through. I'm so thankful he shared his story....


0 comments:

Post a Comment