Snow Way! Already?!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Random thoughts of the day go as follows...

Have you ever looked at a photograph of yourself or a friend and realized that that is a completely different person? Like...the person that you are looking at has completely different views, experiences, thoughts, mindset, goals, everything from when the present version? It is so weird how much time actually does change people, feelings...so weird. But it's cool to look back at those pictures and see the difference and what has really changed. It's just strange is all.

It started snowing today. I hate when that happens. The first few days are always the worst because EVERYTHING is sloshy and you literally cannot do anything about it. I slid down an entire hill of ice-covered mud today. True story. This was me today!



I canNOT wait to graduate and start my career. Okay wait, I can wait to graduate. I'm going to be so sad when I have to leave this place and all my friends and the life I've made for myself here. But Scroll Digital has been doing their shows from the BYUI Center, using the same rooms they use for devotional, and it is legit. I actually get giddy every time I get to work in there. I LOVE it. And even more, I love that I will be getting to do that once I peace this place out. It is SO cool. I could stay there all day if I had to. I feel like I am part of a family. Everyone knows SO much (I'm always blown away) does such great work and is so professional, but it is ALWAYS so much fun. And I love getting to edit my own interviews and create awesome packages!! I get so proud of myself! Conceited? Maybe. Happy? Most definitely. Gosh. I seriously get so excited thinking about it. I have to calm down. Thank you Heavenly Father for helping me finally figure out what I love and want to do. The long road has made it worth it.

I have to stop watching depressing movies. I've seen like 3 lately about sad, broken marriages and it freaks me out every time. Plus, I over-analyze so now I'm just in a whole mess of trouble. As if I wasn't screwed up about the whole thing enough. I won't lie, I am SO scared about all the challenges (money especially). So. I think it's time for a sad movie fast. Get your priorities straight woman. Time to think "eternal perspective" versus the "everybody else perspective."

Also, is it just me or does everyone get super annoyed easily sometimes? I don't know why it happens to me, but it does. Whatever. As long as I keep my thoughts to myself, it doesn't make me a terrible person right?

And last but not least, HOW I have missed Kiwi Loco. Peach and White Chocolate Mousse (nonfat) yogurt was the perfect topping to a great day. So thanks to the brothers for being so fun all the time and always making our days. I went over to make Tanner some dinner (because I LOVE to cook) and Al & Andrea came with me. I have to say, after all the mind bending, symbolic, I-have-you-figured-out games, Kiwi Loco, and 500 Days of Summer, I speak for our whole apartment when I say we just love them to death. The family that plays together stays together right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment