One of ABBA's Finest Hour

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I found this little jewel today...Well...Actually I kind of went looking for it after Alex told me she watched it. It made me want to too. I love it. This was the beginning of the Foursome of Trouble (as Brady called us) and it makes me laugh to watch this again. This night, Alex and I were sure we could take on scrawny Ben together and then it just turned into a serious WWF match. I couldn't upload the others 1) because some were only funny to watch had you been there and 2) Blogger only allows 100 MBs for movies and the best one is like 200+. Haha I know. I love my camera a little too much. Gosh. Spring was the best semester ever. I have sooo many fun memories (which I still plan on blogging about and since I am done with work, maybe I'll do one or a couple everyday? Sounds like a fun project to me!) and I am counting down the days to get back to Rexburg. I know, I know. I'm sure people don't normally say that. But it's true. I mean, look how fun it is! I love it up there! Ya hear me Rexburg?! I love ya no matter what they say about you.


Also. A few weeks ago, I did a photo shoot with my sister's friend, Patty. It was for her portfolio and it was SO much fun!! I got to dress up and everything. Anyway, I got a preview of what it looks like from Erin. Sooo...hopefully Patty doesn't mind if I put it on my blog?

2 comments:

Sarah Loree said...

Ash, you look AHHMAZING in this pic!

Unknown said...

Awwwwww thanks Sarah!!

Post a Comment