California Cat

Monday, December 12, 2011

DUMBEST THING EVER.

Maybe you've heard, maybe you haven't. But a stray cat that was taken in by a woman in Rome was just left with a GIANT fortune....Let's just take a second to let that settle in.

Who the heck leaves a $13 million dollar fortune to a stupid cat?! What is that cat going to do with it, make a nice bed? So dumb. People, do something worthwhile with your money! Give it to a nice charity if you really don't care about it that much. I mean, I get it. She didn't have any children so she left it to the closest thing she had. But does anyone else see that as just a wee bit irresponsible? There are people starving or trying to recover from HUGE natural disasters all over the world. We're in an economic crisis! So yes, obviously the smart thing to do with your leftoever money is to give it to a dumb, lazy cat.

Okay. Sorry. The world these days, I'll tell ya. Common sense is getting less and less common.

On a somewhat better note, I go home on Friday!! I have mixed feelings. I love home and California and my family, but I definitely am going to miss Rexburg. There is always something productive I can be doing, people to see and play with, places to go...and a couple of my favorite people. All together in one place, where it's nice and easy to get together.



Ah. Well. This is how it always is. And hopefully not MUCH will change just because of distance. Ah well. Back to my final project....there are definitely some things I would LOVE a break from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment