Scroll Digital Awards Night

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tonight was a VERY good night.

First of all, we had our Scroll Digital Awards Night, which was so fun! I'm so glad I finally got to go because last fall when I did I-news, I couldn't go. :(


And I even won TWO awards!! This picture is TERRIBLE but it's the only one we took. (Also, please ignore the "I'm right about to go to bed" look I'm sporting) I know, stupid. But Aaron gave me the award for Best Reporter and Kayla gave me the award for Most Consistent Quality. I was so so so happy!! Especially because Aaron gave the NICEST little speech when he gave me my award about how he's seen me just consistently get better and he was very proud. My favorite part was when he said that he is usually critical and doesn't give a lot of compliments because he doesn't want people to get a big head and then plateau. So he basically complimented my work, which was very nice. And Kayla talked about how positive I was to work with and how I was always getting better and better. So nice. The whole thing was just great. And I was so happy to see everyone else get their awards!! We had THE best crew ever. I was so happy to work with them all so closely and get to see them all get the recognition they all deserve.

Also, I had a very nice talk with a very sweet boy. :) I obviously won't go into tooo much detail because that's creepy and weird to journal all this (who knows whose eyes read this) but I also know I'll forget it until I write it down somewhere. So I'll just say we took out the toothbrush to brush the surface of a very important subject. James and I drove around to look at Christmas lights around Rexburg, which was awesome because James knows ALL the awesome spots from his mission. But anyway, then we went to one of the churches and just sat and talked. It was really nice. I'd say I had quite the lovely night. I spent it with the people closest to me and nothing beats days like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment