Not Actual Work

Tuesday, April 10, 2012



My job is not actually a real job, because basically I just do tasks and get to hang out with the greatest group of people all day long. So I'm thinking that doesn't really count. After all, isn't work supposed to be boring and exhausting and you just can't wait to go home? Well that wasn't how it was with my job. I loved working at Papa Murphy's. Easiest job ever (making cookie dough, pizzas, salads...I mean, who doesn't love that?!) And I love these guys. And I am going to miss them SO much!!! They all brought me all these little presents and Katie even gave me a card! I seriously worked with the most fun group ever. I was always excited to come into work and see everyone and they made my lonely time in Murrieta for the break SO much easier and SO much more fun. It was so sad to leave them today and I was so touched by how much they were so sweet and everything they were saying. It's so weird I won't be seeing them everyday. Okay. Enough depression. I love you guys!! I cannot wait to see you when I get back!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment