The Best Broadcast You'll See All Year

Sunday, April 1, 2012

How amazing was General Conference?! There is no greater feeling than knowing I am getting to listen to men who are so in tune with what Heavenly Father wants not just everyone to know, but especially me. And I am so excited whenever I get to see that cute little President Monson up there on the podium. I just love this cute little guy.

I was so proud of the church and all the effort there was to get the word out, including this video.

I had to work on Saturday so I didn't get to see those sessions (so of course I had to watch my dear Elder Holland's talk online - right here if you want to see it!) and actually...most of the other ones. Haha But still, the Sunday sessions were just amazing. I always walk away (or turn off the tv) just feeling inspired and motivated to just do and try my absolute best. I feel so blessed to have the gospel. It's true that everything else just melts away in my life. I've actually seen the difference it has made and I can't help but feel a little selfish that I haven't done more to bring that same thing to other people. I'm hoping I can be better at that from now on.

I've also really been working on my relationship with Heavenly Father lately and doing something completely scary...leaving every single thing in His hands. I mean, obviously I make decisions, but I make sure everything I do is a-okay with my Father first. So it was so great to get reassurance that that's okay. And the communication has become so much more clear and more meaningful to me. I know I can always rely on Him no matter what scary, big decisions I am trying to make. Or even the little ones! I mean, hello people! Do you hear what I'm saying!? How awesome is that?!

Anyway, I saw this picture today and it made me laugh. Someday I will get to go there again and then I'm going to take a fun picture like this. I love conference. Love it way too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment