Preview of One Special Day

Friday, March 30, 2012

So here is just a sneak peek of only a few of the wedding pictures, but HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK OF THE WEDDING PICTURES!!! This is when we were all freezing outside the temple, bracing ourselves.

It was SUCH a crazy, windy day there in San Diego so we only really took like 2 pictures. I'm talking sideways rain, wind practically bullying the trees, I felt so sad for Rachel and Blair. But they didn't seem to mind. Who else loves love?!And then, it was time to PARTY!!! I love my friends and family. There were so many good vibes going on.
I really love my sisters. They are just the greatest friends I have ever been blessed to get for eternity. So special.*


That last one made me tear up when I saw it. But you better believe I was bawling like a baby in real life. Kenzie came and comforted me. I love my adopted sisters too. :)

Okay so it's just a sneak peek, but enjoy!! The pictures were taken by the VERY talented and adorable Vicky Zerkle. Facebook stalk her. She's so great.

Side note: I loved having my big sissy on the trip with us. She is just so much fun and I love every minute I get to spend with her. I decided she has to come on ALL family road trips forever. So from now on, Dad drives (and eats sunflower seeds of course) Mom sleeps in the passenger seat (and enjoys her jumpy leg) and Qiq, Erin, and I will all snack, crack up, watch movies, and catch up in the back seat.

1 comments:

Qiarra said...

I wuv this post sissy (:

Post a Comment