Birthday Boy

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!


Yep, it's my little cutie's birthday today!! We're officially only a year apart now. Haha

I sent him this jacket

But I got the WRONG. SIZE. Ruined everything. I have a couple other tricks up my sleeve but since the shipping has gotten all messed up, he didn't get the other things yet so I can't post about those. ANYway.

I hope he knows how special I think he is. He treats me like a queen and is always so reassuring. He is SUCH a great cook and knows just what I need to hear. He is the best snuggler and always lets me put my icicle feet under him. He makes me laugh and has even made me cry by how honest and sweet he really can be. He is not afraid to talk to me about the future or about how he feels about certain things. He's so very honest and I love when he laughs and giggles. He is the best person I have ever known and is my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him more and more everyday and I hope his birthday was just as great as he is. I love you sweetie! I wish I was there to spoil you with little surprises! We'll make up for it later. ;)

The night he officially stole my heart and roped me into a relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment