One Day Older And Wiser Too!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE birthdays.

Not so much my own, but I love to go a little overboard when it comes to celebrating others. So I wasn't really expecting anything super great for my birthday since a) everyone I would usually celebrate with is up in Idaho and b) the others are all getting ready for the BIG DAY for Rae. So I really was planning to just work (which is fine because I LOVE everyone I work with and it's fun to spend the time with them anyway) and then go home, hang out with my fam, do a little skyping, and get some sleep.

Well.

Erin had other plans in mind and came into work and brought me a cookie and a bracelet and a few hugs and kisses from my most favorite little boys in the whole world. It was so great and thoughtful and made my entire day! I had soooort of forgotten that it was my birthday by then. Then! Tipping my manager off, just like she planned, Taylor and Danielle (sweetest girls ever) set birthday plans up for after work and I got SUPER excited.

You see, the last few birthdays I've had have been kind of a bust. Sickness, TOM came to visit, games, other plans conflicting...it just hasn't really worked out to be SUPER amazing birthdays. Good! But not the greatest ever. Haha So I was so touched that they wanted to hang out with me on my birthday instead of just going home and relaxing! They took me out to BJ's for a birthday dinner and it was so great just getting to know them better! We even shared a bunch of pizookies (can you believe Danielle had NEVER tried one of BJ's pizookies until then!? I know. So tragic) and I had so much fun laughing and talking with them. They honest made my birthday so great. So thank you to my WONDERFUL older sister for her mischievous plan. I just love her.

And when I got home from work, I had all these cute little presents waiting for me, including my little baby Rachel! So I hit quite the jack pot this year.

Thank you so so so much to everyone who made it so special. My family, friends, and facebookers. I could not be more blessed and I honestly have the GREATEST people in my life. I can't even believe how lucky I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment