Being Engaged Is Still Awesome

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I am having sooo much fun being engaged!!! I honestly do not know why people get so stressed out planning a wedding! I am having so so much fun!

I'm sure it's because I have an AMAZING mom and set of sisters who literally have helped me with anything I needed and helped me get things done, and really, I've done a whole lot on my own too. The only part of the wedding I am not very good at is making some of the smaller decisions. Luckily, I have the best, most amazing fiance (I still super love saying that!) in the entire world who has been SO helpful and supportive and is there ANY time I need him. I cannot wait to see it all come together so I can marry the best person I've ever met in my whole life.

Also, yes. This may be a little getting ahead of myself. And I haven't written a thing on it, but I started another blog for when James and I [finally] get married...I did it now mostly for claim-of-the-name sake. I don't know if I should switch over to that one yet or not. Maybe I will write the proposal one over there for the first post? Anyway. Here is the link. Follow us!!


*squeal* So excited!!!

In other (non-embarrassing) news, I get to go back to school in just a few short days and I could not be more excited!...and a little nervous. But when you are on the right path with priorities in order, Heavenly Father makes everything fall into place. So here's hoping I don't let anyone down! Should be a fun semester being engaaaged. :) Ok, I'm done. You can stop throwing up now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment