From the Mouths of Buddies

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I live around freakin hilarious people. So much so that I have entire quote walls dedicated to them up at school. And I just keep saving them. (I know, I'm kind of a pack rat. To a point though, I swear!) But before college, I only had my facebook. And I was reading these quotes from it and I think it's probably time for a little spring cleaning. A lot of these people have moved around and we're all so busy and doing our own thing with new people and surroundings that I haven't got to keep in touch very much. But I just couldn't bear to delete these off my facebook without putting them somewhere to look at later when I want a little reminiscing. So here they are for you to enjoy too!

"Who wants to work at a place that starts with wiener!?" - Rachel Martin

"I think World War 2 was just an inside joke between the US and Japan." - Drew Campini

"Wow. I've never had uncooked pop-tarts before...This is new...It's raw...Like pop-tart sushi." - Taylor Kunysz

Me: "Why would you put chunks in it? That defeats the purpose of a SMOOTHIE!"Alex Pinkham: "Yeah, it's a CHUNKIE!"

So question: If you had the choice between a million dollars and flying, what would you choose? ***See everyone chooses the million and it makes me mad. Heres the reason. You go find Bill Gates or someone else who has mass amounts of money. You go up to them and be like "hey I bet you 2 million dollars that I can fly." They take the bet because who can really fly? Well to their surprise, you can fly, and they lose 2 million dollars. So it turns out you get to fly and get twice the amount of money that was originally offered. See how smart I am? - Drew Campini

If I were going to swear, I wouldn't block out letters....I'd say the whole dmn word." - Stephen Cope

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be.It really is worth fighting for, being brave for,risking everything for. And the trouble is,if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." - Ilyssa Russ

"Well soooorry that I don't watch himlpkt42 like everyone else!" - Spencer Perkins

"Ok. Here's what men think about being gay......If the sex wasn't sooo terrible,...it would be awesome."(3 of us) "What?!""Yeah, because then it's just guy time 24/7. Screw girls!...Well, actually, I guess you wouldn't.." - Miguel Sanchez

"Google monkey woman research...sex" - Alex Pinkham

"Do I have a chubby face?............I feel like I look like an Iraqi when I look at myself upside down." - Ryan Stratford

(Talking about Iron Man) "Whatever! He liked that..Papa Potts!" - Alex Pinkham

"What? I smell good. I only sweat POSitive b.o." - Troy Shields

"In a way, being late is good. I mean there's the saying 'early bird gets the worm' but that worm was early too...so the real saying should be 'the late worm doesnt get eaten' " - Drew Campini

"(About love troubles) This is REAL life! Like biology? Who cares? I don't care about my cells as long as they're working right!" - Sibonet Holden

0 comments:

Post a Comment