A Dinner to Die For

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today I was redoing my Weebly (since the last time I really even looked at it was two years ago) and I had forgotten about all of my cute little projects from my first semester at I-News, now Scroll Digital. I was so creative with their names too (I remember always being super proud about that)

There was
  • "An A-maze-ing Activity" about a straw maze in Idaho 
  • "Creative Inner Soles" about people on campus who are obsessed with shoes and had a TON 
  • "Rexburg Unplugged" (ok, not clever, but it was my VERY first package) 
  • And one called "Like it's 1959" which was about the Emeritus Breakfast here on campus.

Unfortunately, the website I had those all uploaded on was totally redone. I literally was so so so sad when I found out. Nothing was saved. So I lost every single one...well ok, except one. I named it "A Dinner to Die For" and when you watch it, you'll obviously see why I think I'm so cool. Haha!


Anyway, I wanted to put it on my blog so I can have it forever. But I hope you enjoy it anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment