The Krupa Kouple

Monday, July 16, 2012

I am SOOOO excited that my two sweet, hilarious, adorablest friends got MARRIED on July 14th!! I am not kidding when I say I was looking forward to it since February when they got engaged!! I love those two. Andrea and I spent many a nights staying up and chatting about Nick & James and her talking about their relationship and the future she saw with him. It was so awesome.

Which was just like their wedding day-- everything was so beautiful and it all ran so smoothly, even with the slight drizzle! Andrea was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen-she looked so elegant and happy. Nick too. He was so excited! They had that whole "we're so in love and happy" glow going on all day long! I was seriously sore from smiling so much! I was so happy that Sib came with us and that I actually had a date to a wedding for once! (A handsome one at that!) I knew a ton of people and I was so happy so many came to support them and show their love. The dancing, decorations, and the food were all just amazing. AND! I caught the bouquet! Everyone gave James quite a hard time about it.

I love those two. I love when TWO of my friends fall in love, let alone one. Andrea has always been such an amazing friend and roommate and I am sooo blessed I get to have her in my life. And I am even more excited she and Nick found each other because I just love Nick. He is so fun and hilarious and full of energy and Andrea needed someone just like him. They are going to be the hit of any town they live in. I am beyond excited to stalk their cute little married lives. :)

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this! I can't wait until i can blog about YOUR wedding!!! I am just so happy you are a part of my life. You are one of those people that bring sunshine where ever they go. I love you.
Thanks Ash:)

Post a Comment