Snow Better FHE

Monday, July 2, 2012

I haven't talked a whole lot about my roommates this semester because we've all been so busy so we don't have a lot of play time. But today was just what we needed because after we got done at FHE (we played kickball against another family, which I was SO proud of everyone for doing amazingly. I love my little family) we decided to go down and finally get some snow cones! Can you believe they were the FIRST of the semester? I know. It's so sad.
The funny thing was that without planning it, we pretty much met up with the entire other team!

I know it's so weird, and it probably makes me sound like a fatty, but one thing I looove about Rexburg in the spring is when the snow cone stands start popping up everywhere! They are insanely delicious. You pretty much can't go wrong. And this place put extra syrup in theirs...just my style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment