Off-roading

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I am pretty happy to be alive today. 

James decided that he wanted to go off-roading and I decided to tag along. So we all piled into two Jeeps and took on the terrain. I have to admit, I was cracking up like a maniac and it was going so well! We were going up and around things, bouncing up and down, having such a fun time. Until.

Stephen decided to go up a hillside that was pretty steep. After watching him, and hearing all the girls screaming, we were a little freaked out, but Nathan decided that his car could definitely handle it too.

Wrong.

We started up and made it a pretty good amount up there, but it wasn't enough and we started to fall BACKWARDS back towards the ground. We ended up (literally) at an angle and the back of the Jeep was pushed into the snow. But! I didn't even scream! I just figured I was going to die and started to think about what I would tell my relatives up in heaven when they asked why we did such a dumb thing. Ps-The feeling of falling backwards while you are looking up at the sky is actually terrifying and NOT fun contrary to the boys' beliefs. But Stephen came back after us and after like 20 minutes, we were able to be pulled back up and took another route up. Then we went back to swerving and mudding and crawling up big rocks. It was an adventure, that's for sure. And I made it home safe and sound to tell you all about it.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

YAY! NEW POST! Love you

Unknown said...

Haha I love you!

Post a Comment