Rad-ley's Farewell

Monday, March 1, 2010

So Sunday (Feb 28) was my dear friend, Brad Allen's farewell talk! It was so so great! He talked about the power of Preach My Gospel and I couldn't write notes fast enough. It has been so cool to have so many of my friends be worthy, ready, and willing to go out into the world and serve the people of this earth and be a part of the change of hearts in other people's lives. It's been great to have Brad around to hang out with and keep me from losing my mind of lonliness, so I thought it was going to be bittersweet when he gave his talk because obviously that meant he was going to leave soon. But I was just overjoyed. That was the only thing I felt. One thing he said that really stuck out to me was "If Christianity were true, I wanted to learn it through the Restored Gospel." How true that is. He also talked about the Sons of Mosiah and how that is his favorite missionary story. I have no doubt that Brad is going to be an incredible missionary. He's ready for this and I am so so proud and happy for him. The people of the Zurich, Switzerland mission? Be ready for the treat you're about to get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment