There's a first time for everything....

Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, since this is my first post, I guess I should make it interesting? Too bad I really have no idea what to write about. But hey. Maybe something will just come....

Or maybe not. Well, I guess I could start by explaining what I'm doing up at almost 2 o'clock in the morning. It's pretty hard to sleep in a room that feels like it's a thousand degrees with a cold. :( My room is the only one in the house that gets the brunt of all the temperature changes! When the heat is on, I'm sweating to death. If the air conditioning is on, I'm a popsicle....So I can't really sleep, or breathe, right now. Oh jeez. This is going to be one horrible looong night.

Also, I wanted to start a blog just because it seems like everyone these days has a blog and uses one to tell everyone what they are up to. So although my life may not be the most exciting right now, I figure it can only get more interesting from here. 2010 is going to be a good year. I just know it. Why not tell everyone about it? And who wouldn't want to hear all the random things I have to say anyway, right? :)

So....yeah. This blog is mostly just my random thoughts and shenanigans. This should be fun... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment