Do sheep say "Fleece Navidad"?

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So I haven't really blogged in a while...a couple days. But still. I was doing so well!

Well the countdown is officially on until Thanksgiving Break! Aka: my catch up week! I will be spending that week in the library. That way, when I get back, I will be doing 50% less homework! Whoo!!!Oh yeah! And we set up our Christmas tree yesterday! We were feeling very much in the holiday spirit and Camille had brought it back from her house, so we set it up!! It was so much fun! And it look beautiful!! Everyone gets so excited when they walk in our apartment. Haha Bring it on Holiday Cheer!!!

Me, Ally, and Kate showing off our cute little tree

And, just for fun, a hilarious joke...
What nationality is Santa?

A. North Polish.

And a little funny Christmas quote: "I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph." -Shirley Temple

0 comments:

Post a Comment