Ready, set, snow!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh man. It's here. The Infamous Rexburg Snow.

I'm not kidding when I say that Rexburg looks just like this.

I know I should be used to it by now, but I never am. It's fun for like...2 minutes. Once your body actually realizes that it has no blood flow, that goes right out the window. However, I will say there are some great things about snow: snowmen, hot chocolate weather, snowboarding (not that I can go, but still exciting!) and I love seeing little snowflakes on everyone's eyelashes. Drawbacks? Me slipping like I've never walked in my life. I guess that was only the first say when everything was slush-but quite embarrassing seeing as how I had to grab onto random people to keep from falling. Then you have to do the whole embarrassing "Oh! Thanks!...Er, sorry!" and everyone's like "Whoa there! You okay?" Oh jeez.

BUT! The number one best thing about snowfall? Goodbye Fall, hello CHRISTMAS season!! :) Yes, our apartment is already playing Christmas music and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. But if you wait until after Thanksgiving, that really only gives you 22 days! That's not enough! There are like a million Christmas songs and I want to hear em all! I love Christmas. Can't wait to spend it with my awesome family and friends....and then be stuck with them for 4 months. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment