Buon Compleanno!!!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So I have been super bad about my lovely roommates' birthdays!!!! Ok. Here is post for each of them. I love you guys! You are the greatest roommates a girl could ask for! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love birthdays by the way. I'm going to be a crazy mom that goes ALL out for birthdays. I want people to wake up and want to cry they are so excited. Anyway.

Kim's birthday was today (November 30) so we'll start with her!! She turned the big 22 today! Fun fact about 22: There are 22 stars in the Paramount Films logo! It fits because she's a star!!....I'm so cheesy sometimes. Haha Oh well.

First, top 10 reasons no one's grim around Kim.
1. Kim is always willing to help, no matter what!2. She always is SO positive!
3. She knows just what to say when you're talking to her.
4. Red hair. Nuff said.
5. Kim is so smart-the kids that get her as a teacher should
consider themselves VERY lucky!
6. Kim has the
biggest heart.
7. There is never a dull moment when this girl's around!
8. She has such a strong testimony. The Italians betta watch out!
9. She makes me laugh ALL the time (this picture? So great)
10. Kim is always up for anything and is so adventurous!-inspiring. :)


Ok, now for Camille! Her birthday was Thursday, November 18th, and it just happened to be the same day she got her mission call! Yes, you can call that divine design. Haha But she turned 21 (obviously) and fun fact: there are 21 dots on a standard dice! Isn't that nice!?

Top 10 reasons Camille is the real deal!
1. Camille always laughs at my [hilarious] jokes.
2. And her laugh is contagious, so it cracks ME up too!
3. Camille takes care of EVERYONE. No seriously.
4. Camille wears her heart on her sleeve-something most aren't
brave enough to do. You go girl.
5. We always come up with the greatest inside jokes.
6. She is a GREAT roommate in every way!
7. Camille is always ready and willing to talk anything out-
even if it does take hours and creeps into the next day. :)
8. Camille keeps you calm. I haven't seen her REALLY stress out.
9. She loooooves her family and friends. I mean really loves them.
10. Camille is always thinking of others. It's my fave.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE BABES! I'm so so so glad I've got to know you two this semester and that we can be so close. I love you both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment