Wanna know too much?

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yes, I cheated and switched this out for a later one. Oh well. I love it!

The other day, as I was blog-stalking, I found this challenge on a blog of a friend of my sister's. It's a month-long thing and I'm trying to entertain myself, while making sure it's not a bore-fest for others. So. Why not start the very first day of December? Why not!? You can follow along if you want! I found the same blog post here.


So the first one is: Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

15. Yellow is my favorite color. It's the happiest one.

14. I absolutely LOVE Crystal Light's raspberry lemonade. LOVE.....love...it.

13. I take serious pleasure in school. I love always having something to do, deadlines, writing papers, researching, forming lists, projects (♥), being forced to expand my little cranium...so great.

12. Me in one word: Indecisive. It's the key to flexibility though!

11. I think super high heels are a biiit pretentious. I mean really. Why do you need to walk with your feet vertical?

10. I actually am pretty passionate. Once I feel strongly about something, you'll change my mind when I'm dead. My mom calls it being "stubborn," but I felt a little negative connotation.

9. I will watch a scary movie ANY time, any place, anywhere. I love them. They are my favorite.

8. When I exercise, like running on a treadmill, I do it picturing I'm running on the beach or in a park somewhere. Every time. It's less boring that way.

7. I have this weird obsession that I HAVE to remember everything that happens in my life. So I'm constantly saving things, writing little notes around my notes, taking pictures, etc. Haha

6. I have a tiiiny bit of OCD. Especially about public bathrooms. I'd almost rather pee in my pants than use one. I bet my pants would be cleaner.

5. I'm exactly like my mom. I've tried to avoid it, but now I embrace it. She's awesome. And I get my sense of humor from my dad. He's hilarious. I've always tried to keep things light and funny in any situation.

4. This is my lucky number. I was number 4 on my soccer team for 4 years.

3. My tongue is split in a weird shape, STILL, from having to wear an expander for my braces. They said it would go away. Ha.

2. My greatest desire in 7th grade (but I would've never done it) was to get my belly button pierced like my best friend. I was sooo jealous for some reason. Now I think the only people who do it are those trying to hold onto youth. Puh-lease people. Who are you trying to fool?

1. My best friends know this, but I am TERRIFIED of mascots. Holy smokes. A little embarrassing, but true. Seriously, giant costumes walking around trying to give me hugs or whatever? I'll pass thanks. I've had nightmares about them-true story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment