Silver Shadow Believer

Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 03- A picture of you and your craziest friend.

Oh freak, this is a tough one. But if I had to pick one right now, I would have to say this guy.I'm not kidding when I say there is NEVER a dull moment around Spencer Perkins. It's been a little sad because he's been on his mission (North Carolina, coming back soooo soon!) and I haven't really had the chance to talk to him recently. BUT. He is the craziest person I know, the most fun, and the most outgoing. He will literally walk up to a stranger, come back, and tell me that he loves that person. Haha He's not afraid to yell, and there have been many a time where I've said "Oh my gosh Spence, be quiet!! Someone is going to hear you!" but it never bothers him a bit. He's totally himself all day, everyday, anywhere. And he always just lets me be my crazy old self. I love our "fights." They are usually completely ridiculous and over before we even really agree that we're officially fighting. I've never gone away from hanging out with him being like "Oh....that was mellow and okay." Never. He's the craziest, funniest, coolest guy I know.



Hahaha You get it then, yes?
And yes Al, you were a close second. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. :) It makes me miss Spencie soooo much! I just love that kid. Part of me still hopes you two will get married. Hahah. I can't wait for us all to hang out together again!!! The 3 of us are fun.
P.S. Love the pic. Hahaha.

Unknown said...

Haha I know right?! I've had serious nostalgia about those good ol days lately!! Only a couple more weekssss!! :)

And oh gosh. Can you imagine our marriage? Hahaha

Post a Comment