Boom Boom Clap

Friday, December 10, 2010


So today is my VERY best friend, Sibonet Elizabeth's, birthday!!!!! She is officially married so it's not longer up to Alex and I to make sure her birthday ROCKS (Good luck Cam!)!! So instead, it's tradition to give a birthday post. But. I am going to list 22 of my most favorite things about Sibonet-it'll be hard to cut them down from my list of thousands, but I'm going to try. Here we go!
1. Sibonet is freakin hilarious. Even through text message. I am never left dry-eyed with her.
2. Sib ALWAYS lends a listening ear, and not only that, but she works you through your problem and gives GREAT advice. She's definitely going into the right profession.
3. I LOVE that we have the exact same things in common: music, food (except she likes olives. Right?! Barf.), movies, pet peeves, colors, clothes-my favorite is our love for all things Disney.
4. Sib always laughs at my jokes, whether it's one of my good ones, or bad.
5. She has all these little catch phrases and you can't help but want to copy her.
6. Sib doesn't try to embarrass you. In fact, she's 99% of the time on my side (except when I am just being ridiculous. Which is okay)
7. I love that she is always up for an adventure! Bear Lake, Disneyland, the beach, food, almost getting arrested, duck feeding, exercising, anything.
8. Only through her was I able to go to my first AA meeting. Haha (Inside joke)
9. SUCH an amazing roommate. And even when she couldn't move into the same room as Alex and I, she still came over for sleepovers in there. SO great.
10. Speaking of, our sleepovers were always the best. :)
11. Sib is so great at keeping secrets.
12. She taught me how to make fish, I taught her how to make enchiladas. Great teamwork, right?
13. Sibster, Sibonnie, Sib-oh-net, Sib, Steven A-love that she lets us give her endless nicknames.
14. Facebook stalker.
15. Sib always keeps me up to date on all things celebrity, or social. I honestly would be lost without her.
16. The radio game.
17. She introduced me to the world of Applebees.
18. We literally could talk for hours and never get bored of each other. Never.
19. Sib is the BEST keep-in-toucher I know!!!! And everyone loves her for it. :)
20. The quote wall. The inside jokes are endless. "Scarves." Haha "You spin my head right round, right round!"
21. We talk on facebook or on messenger from the other room. Just one more reason I look up to Sib and she's the standard of cool.
22. I really can't say enough. Can't believe it's already number 22! Dang it! But. To sum it up, Sib is the best acquaintance, teacher, sister, wife, student, relative, daughter, comedian, fashionista, therapist, roommate, and BEST FRIEND I know.
I love you to pieces Sib! I don't think I have to remind you how much I creep on you because of it! :) I'll text you another happy birthday from the bathroom later, but thanks for always being there for me, by my side through thick and thin, laughing along with me!! You're my best friend! (And I win on blog today, so HA!) Haha Loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment