Random Thoughts

Monday, December 6, 2010

I. Love. Zumba.

I have been going every week (twice) with Heidi and Karlee and I have to say, I NEVER get bored. Ever ever ever. It is SO much fun and the music is so great and I really do sweat!! The girls showed me another class where there is a guy teacher and he is a serious Latin groover! It was SUCH a tiring workout, but those are the BEST kind!! Anyway, that was a random thought on my mind. If you haven't tried it, you should. Especially you BYUI kids.

The other random thought is that the semester has FLOWN by and is coming to a close SO fast!!! For some reason, I feel like things will be different when I come back, but in a good way. That's the prediction for now.

Aaand the last one is that, lately, I am OBSESSED with home decorating! It's a problem. Haha I spent probably 4 hours yesterday just looking things up? Yeah, sad. I know. But! Look how pretty they are!!







Want to see some other cool things?
Click for a painting
Click for me in Movember (yes, MOvember)
Click for projects that I WILL do someday
Click for BRAND NEW POSTER that I've NEVER seen!
Click here (Alex only) for a laugh
I've also had this weird obsession with recipes lately. I know, a little crazy. But I can't WAIT to have my own selection someday...Ah...

0 comments:

Post a Comment