Never do today what you can put off un..

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ok, so I'm getting a little scared that if I keep doing the blog challenge while my life is still interesting, I'll have nothing to write about later, when it's not. So I'm going to maybe do this last one (because I'm a little addicted) but then stop until like February when my blog will be boring and about nothing. Haha That way, I'll have SOMETHING to write about. :) Gosh, a little part of me misses my life before. When everyone was preparing for missions, because back then, that's what it was about so they'd spend more time at home and I was hanging out more! But now, everyone wants to get on with their lives. Don't get me wrong-I'm super excited to have my life continue, but at the same time, I'm all about living it up in the moment and taking life slow so that I can savor every minute of it! I don't know why everyone is in such a hurry. Oh well. Ok. Challenge.

Day 04 - A habit you wish you didn't have.

This picture was taken when we were supposed to
be studying for finals in AP Psychology

That would be procrastination.....Whoa! Speak of the devil, I'm writing this blog post putting off my research paper. Haha It has killed me so many times. In all aspects of life too, not just school. In high school, I'd wander all around my house doing ANYTHING that would keep me from doing chores because it was always so boring! So I'd always be late meeting up with my friends. It was terrible. I've tried to do this whole thing where I save little rewards for myself when I get something crossed off my list. I'm getting to write this because I did my first paragraph. Workin pretty good so far! I just hope I don't look like/do this when I'm actually into my career...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to put procrastination for mine!!! Hahaha. Maybe I'll put "overanalyzing everything." Speaking of which...remember when you were texting a certain ex-bf and we seriously spent like 20 minutes on figuring out how to word one text?! Hahaha. I love us.
P.S. That's it. I'm commenting on all your's too.
:)

Post a Comment