"Anyone Else" would be a bummer

Friday, November 5, 2010

So today was pretty great day if I do say so myself...

First off was the COLLIN RAYE CONCERT!!!

I went with Camille and Andrew and we had a BLAST!! I'm pretty sure we were the craziest ones there because my throat was SO sore the next day from all the screaming I did! Haha We were singing, dancing, clapping, and during one of the songs, a couple went out to the middle of the floor, where there was a little space, and were swing dancing!! So romantic. But yeah. It was SO much fun! He played almost every single song I wanted to hear (the only one he didn't play was Couldn't Last A Moment, but it's still newer and I'm glad he stuck to the older hits!) and we were all singing along to every single one! He was so nice and so funny too!! I was so happy he wasn't like "Oh lame, I'm at a college campus." He kept saying how great we were to play for and just how excited he was to be back here (after like a decade. Haha) and he was just so great. So fun. I can't wrap my brain around why some people don't just adore country music. It is SO upbeat & fun! I had a new appreciation for his music again at the end of the night. He's awesome.

Then the three of us met up with Ryan and Jared and all went out to eat at Sammy's!! Sammy's is the coolest. Seriously. I'm going to miss their sweet potato fries and burgers and GREAT live music when I have to go home. So depressing. But we all went and ate and had a great time! Then Andrew had to leave, so Camille & I went back to their house and just sat and talked with Ryan and Jared. They are so much fun. Hanging out never gets old. We were laughing all till curfew and then, the gentlemen they are, they walked us home. I just love my life. To death. (Get it?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment