Bugs and Hisses!

Saturday, October 30, 2010


Twist the bones and bend the back
Trim him of his baby fat

Halloween was SO much fun!!! Melissa and I really wanted to be festive, so we went to the store and found the scariest/grossest things we could to make an awesome dinner for our room
mates! I dressed up as an investigator and we all just had a good time sitting around talking and watching Hocus Pocus, which I have watched every single year since freshman year of high school. It was so awesome. I love that we were all quoting it. Plus we had a few people over, including a couple people who scared the CRAP out of Kim & I with their dang masks!! But it was fun overall. Mellow, and fun. I have to say, I was quite alright eating my gross dinner while watching Winifred sing I Put A Spell On You. :) I love Halloween.

We had human inners (lasagna)
Witch's Toes (Breadsticks)
And Graveyeard Dirt for dessert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment