Recap

Friday, October 1, 2010

Just so we're clear, I DO wish I wrote more on my blog. Dang it. I just NEVER seem to have the time! With 18 credits, friends, projects, tests, sleep (wait, what am I talking about?! I don't get sleep. Ha. What a joke) it's a lot to handle, but I'm just gonna keep chugging through. Although, I DID finally pick a major! I am majoring in Communications with an emphasis in broadcasting. Whoo hoo!! And so far, it's been a dream. I love it and I love my classes and I am so excited to finally be focused on doing something I love and am excited about! I can't wait to start my career!

The basics I should post about the semester are the things that have been fun. That includes trips with my roommates, random stop-bys by fellow students, exercise, bonfires, educating myself in the world of underground music, socials, motorcycle rides, treat-making, editing with friends, the unofficial karaoke, movie nights (especially outside), food runs, game nights, the long talks, the birthdays, the parties, the birthday parties, conferences...I think I've covered all the basics. But that doesn't mean that I don't put my head on that pillow every night thinking "Wow, I only did one fun thing today." Because not everyday is going to be filled with exciting, completely out of control fun activities. When you love your life, you love the day-today things about it too. And those are just as good to me as the ones that happen on occasion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment