Flugelhorn

Thursday, October 28, 2010

How I Met Your Mother is ALWAYS right!! In every theory, philosophy, explanation, and law. I always watch it thinking, "Oh my gosh, in honor of my most favorite show, How I Met Your Mother (duh), I have composed a couple lists of my own.

First, the Murtaugh List. This is a list of things I am too old to do.
1. Eat sugar with every single meal.
2. Say or write “LOL”
3. Lay out in the sun without sunscreen
4. Wearing bright sparkly eyeshadow, animal prints, platform flip-flops
5. Skipping school because I feel like it
6. Dressing in one color from head to toe (especially pink)
7. Baby talk
8. Being uninformed. Wearing shirts with witty sayings on them
10. Embellished jeans – embroidery, blinged-out pockets, bleach spots, fabric insets, purposeful holes and tears, etc.

Second, the Cradle List, or in other words, things I want to do before having awesome kids.

1. Travel the world

2. Pay off my loans
3. Go on an awesome road trip somewhere
4.Stay in a hostel
5. Camp out on a beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment