P-Night

Friday, October 15, 2010

Tonight was SO awesome!! After a really rough week, I was ready to just hang around and relax around my apartment. Well the amazing thing is my roommates had that very same idea! So we got pizza (with crazy crust of course, my favorite) and while we ate it together, we watched all kinds of wedding shows (Say Yes to the Dress is our favorite. We love Randy). Then once we had digested it, Melissa and Kim went out and got cookie dough and ice cream to make a pizookie!!! So we ate that up, hung out and cracked up a ton, then all got in our pj's and watched the Notebook and cried together. Awwww, I know. We're adorable. It's been SUCH a fun night. I really have been so stressed lately & busy so I never even get to hang out with my roommates and see who they are! So it's nice to have a break. And I really love my roommates. We get along so well and just have fun hanging around together. Not many people would want to do, but we love it! It's so fun. Oh, it is love. Haha

And on a side note, Melissa and I were almost killed tonight. Consider yourself lucky we're still around. We were just sitting there, enjoying the wonderful movie, when all of a sudden, at the same time, we noticed this HUGE black blob crusin around the floor RIGHT by our feet. There was a fly in our apartment, so we thought that's what it was. When we realize it's CRAWLING and not FLYING, we veeery loudly say "Whaaat is THAT!?" almost at the same time and we both JUMP UP offf the ground and scream and run around onto the couch. Camille saved the day and killed it with a shoe, but we had quite a long laugh after that... :)

The pizookie made only with love

Nothing like chick flicks in your pj's, let me tell ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment