Ben Harper while writing papers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

First things first. YAY for midterms being done!!! The bad part is that now my credits will drop from 17 to like 13 or something. Oh freak. I may have to try to get into another class. We'll see. And I finished another video for I-News! Want to take a gander?

Big plans for the weekend (yes, I am already looking forward to the weekend. I need a break!):
-Justin's birthday!!! WHOOOO!!!
-Straw maze* (and I get a package for I-News out of it!)
-A whole lot of catching up on sleep

And something else I want to try is making a french macaron!! (I hear they are so mcuh better than normal gross macaroons you eat at Passover?) I'm dying! Look how delicious these look! I know, right?!

*Also, is anyone else getting sooooooo excited for Halloween!?! I know I am!! I have found the most fun things to do, including what I want to make for breakfast and dinner!! I know. I'm a freak, but seriously, Halloween is SO much fun! This one blog has a million things you can make-I'm doin em. You can take a look here if you want! There's some super fun stuff!

Well. That's all for now....I can never do homework in the library too long without something distracting me. It's a curse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment