It's the Freakin Weekend, baby!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

So I guess I have a bit of catching up to do. I was on a roll, dang it.

Thursday: Guitars Unplugged!!!! Congratulations to my most favorite neighbors!!! Aimee and Amy were AWESOME!!! They did such a great job and I was so excited that all of us were able to come and support their amazing raw talent! Someday when my computer isn't crap, I'll have to load the video of their song. Gosh. SO much fun! And the whole show was awesome too, don't get me wrong. We all had a BLAST!!

Friday: Best of Guitars Unplugged (so all the people that got the most votes from the two previous nights get to perform on the big stage in the Hart for everyone. It. Was. AWESOME. (I know, I use that word too much. None of my roommates went (well, except Kim who worked the show) so I got to sit with Levi, Amy, Aimee, and Grandon! And not only was I obsessed with getting as many glowstick bracelets and I could, but I caught a free t-shirt that was thrown to the crowd and with it came a free cookie coupon!! So great. And we stood up, danced, sang. It was awesome. THEN! There was a dance party right after. I ended up leaving to come back and check on the roommates, since I promised a girls night right after, but in the end, when Kim came home, her and I decided to go back to get our grooves on. And I'm SO glad I did!!! I never ever get tired of dance parties. And I never will! But afterwards, our sweet FHE brother Justin (who is going to the Albuquerque, New Mexico mission! WHOO!!!) bought us chocolate milk and we walked back to my apartment. Well then I decided I hadn't seen Ryan in way way too long so I invited myself over to join in on their game night with their FHE sisters. We played Girl Talk Jenga, followed by Truth or Dare Jenga-much more interesting. Haha At one point, we had Jordan over at the girls' house next door, complimenting a complete stranger on her eyes. Turns out, she was visiting and doesn't even go here! It was so much fun though. There are such great people attending this school. Anyway, you better believe I slept well that night!

I was clearly in love with my 36 bracelets

Saturday: Well it turned out to be a bust until the night. We were supposed to go to the Straw Maze-that didn't work out. Instead, we decided that it was the perfect night to have cookies and milk. So, off to the store we went and we all chose one box of cookies and came back to watch Letters to Juliet. Of course we got in our jammies, they laid all the different boxes out on the coffee table and grabbed & munched on different cookies while we watched the movie. It was so much fun! Yes, we had a few guests too. I love it when people stop by. It's my favorite.

We love being goofballs.

I'd say we're definitely mid-great weekend. :) Stake Conference is tomorrow too; it will be the icing on the...cookie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment