Showstoppers

Friday, October 1, 2010

So every now and then, people like to blog about what fashions they are obsessed with. Well. it's my turn. Here are some of mine.

I am OBSESSED with this headband.THIS is how you wear a scarf.
How amazing is this dress with these shoes!? The belt
and the ring match perfectly too. Loooove.

I LOVE her leather pants. When I lose a little from my
top half and a bit off the bottom, consider this me.
I think I have this weird obsession with lace and
lacy tops. You can see why, yes?The ratted
shorts and bracelet add the finishing touches.
Dresses with jackets...
...and without. Both are soo elegant
and classy.

And now, my MOST favorite
I don't think I have to say anything. But if
you miss the hat, you're missing the point.

1 comments:

Rachel Rae said...

Great minds think alike, sister. Im in loooove with the same things as you! (Courtesy of Kristen btw ha.) Hmmm. I smell a shopping trip for ussss :) haha We'll share what we buy :) lol

Post a Comment