Everything Works Out

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I was texting my dearest little friend (and cousin we've discovered!!) Andrew and I was complaining to him, as he usually lets me do (I know. What a guy right? Sorry ladies, he's getting married!), and how there were so many things I was unsure about. Not knowing exactly what my future holds is one of my biggest fears. I'm very much a plan-ahead kind of person.

Anyway, after all my griping, he texted me not to worry. Everything I'm feeling is completely normal, and necessary! He wrote "...don't worry. Everything works out." Not everything will work out, which is what the default answer usually is. And that doesn't ever make me feel better. It's like saying "someday" or "eventually" and both those mean I have to wait and continue worrying. So it struck me because I thought about all the times I had already thought all these same things. And I'm still alive, happy, and doing great! He's right! It has always worked out for me! Maybe not the way I thought, but if it's led me to where I am, I'll continue to be alright. It really does all work out, one way or another. So for all of you who are in the same spot, I'm here to tell you that things are going the way they are because they are supposed to and you don't even see all the other things happening right at this minute in preparation for you and for your next moment. It really does work out every. single. time.

Random Rant: There is SO much going through people's minds. It's such a crazy thought that literally everyone you walk by is thinking something in their heads, right at that moment. Maybe even screaming it. I wonder what would happen if I could plug in my headphones and listen to them all. Think about all the things you could learn about a person. And if everyone could hear me, I think they'd be shocked. There's so so so much people don't say so they just let it out in their heads. Anyway. I was thinking about that on my long walk to class today. So. It made it into my blog. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment