Triple A

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Change is freakin scary. If you don't think so, you're lying to yourself. No one likes to be taken out of their routine comfort zone and have to adjust to a whole new lifestyle.

What do you mean I'm freaking out?! No I'm not!

Ok. Maybe. I realized today how much my life is going to change come July...whenever the last day of school is. After that, my amazing roommate that I love to death, Andrea, is marrying the love of her life, Nick, but she moves out like this weekend! It totally sucks. We'll never be roommates again. :( No late night talks and eggs. No more weird questions for each other that I secretly love. And no more hugs just when I need them. And then Alex. Don't even get me started! My best friend in the ENTIRE world, who has stuck with me in EVERY single stage of my life (ok, since we were teenagers. That's when it counts anyway) is....oh man I'm choking on the words.....graduating!! Don't get me wrong. I am BEYOND happy for her and I know she is going to be the hot teacher that everyone loves and make serious bargains for just to get to be in her class. But I am going to fall apart without her. Just a lot.

What I mean is I love these girls so much and we've been through a lot together. It's weird to think they won't be right down the hall from me ever again. Sigh. But I know I will love you guys forever and we'll stay in touch. I'm not too worried. Girls will be girls, and I sure do love mine.




2 comments:

Alex Pinkham said...

:)

Andrea said...

I stinkin LOVE LOVE LOVE this post.

Post a Comment