We All Do It?

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I got to go to another wedding this weekend (I know, I am pretty lucky), and boy oh boy do I LOVE weddings! They are so freakin cute and so much fun! Especially when you have a couple as cute as those adorable lovers. I'm gonna tell you all about it.

But. Before I begin, can I just say THE most embarrassing thing happened to me before our day trip even started? So Aaron (who was kind enough to give me a ride down to Logan) called me and told me he was out front. So I walked down the stairs and out the door and saw the silver car sitting out right in front of our doors. I saw some guy in the front seat and was like "Oh that's weird. He didn't tell me someone was coming with us...Eh. Whatevs." and I tried to get in but it was locked. So I went over to the other side and they unlocked the doors for me and I sit inside. And I start to talk when I notice that Aaron was looking really tall...and super skinny.....and kinda tan....OH MY GOSH. And that's when it hit me that I did not know EITHER of those guys and I was most definitely in the wrong car.


So as fast as I possibly could, I casually say "Wow. This is not the right car." (Oh please tell me this happens all the time! Right!? Am I right?!) and try to make light of it by giggling on my way out. I was way too mortified to noticed, but I'm preeetty sure they laughed too. Probably to make things less uncomfortable all around. But I jumped out and ran over to Aaron's actual car, parked the next row over, and jumped in and just absorbed what had just happened. And Aaron asked," Did you just do what I think you just did?" as he's cracking up. And we both had a good laugh at how I could be so embarrassing. I shouldn't be allowed out into society.

0 comments:

Post a Comment