I Love Luke...LOVE.

Monday, June 4, 2012

I promise I am not a TV junkie! However, I do watch the Bachelorette religiously. And I just have to say three things.

1) Emily totally has a best friend named Ashley!!! Coincidence? I think not.
2) LUKE BRYAN GAVE THEM A PRIVATE CONCERT?!?! Shoot! I'd date Emily!! (Sigh. My true love playing for my "best friend." Doesn't get much better than that.)

Have I mentioned I am in love with Luke Bryan? Like in an unhealthy way?

Swoon. My heart just exploded.
It's my dream to go to one of his concerts. Keep that in mind around my birthday or Christmas time.

Okay. Anyway, today was SO stressful!! Holy smokes. I actually had to miss one of my classes to take a midterm and it took me so long (2.5 hours) that I missed anchoring for today's show. I'm so depressed. That's one of the things I definitely look forward to during the week. I also finished my first special news report so I was pretty excited about that. AND I got all my homework done before 2am. Busy, but productive day? You better believe it! Random, but it's still an update. Stay tuned to see all the final products!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Can I just say that I LOVE you! And even though I saw you like....yesterday...I still miss you.

Post a Comment