R.I.P. Old Chaps

Friday, May 11, 2012

Does anyone else feel like their friends pretty much die when they get married?

You know because once they're married, they'll have their own stuff going on and their own plans and no time to catch up and hang out? Plus that would just be weird I think. Is it selfish? 100%. I mean, it totally sucks. Losing friends one by one to someone who gets to be their partner in crime forever. But it's actually very incredibly awesome at the same time. So it's weird: it's pretty much THE most bittersweet feeling I get.

What can I say? I guess I just picked friends that were way too awesome for an easy-send off. Haha But for reals, congratulations to ALL my friends who have been getting married, engaged, having little babes...I couldn't be more happy for you because I'm pretty sure it just doesn't get much better than this. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment