Hauntingly Beautiful

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Give it up for the SPICE GIRRRRRLS!!!

Haha. Ok, I should explain. Last week, Heidi and Andrea came back and were telling us all about their karaoke escapades during Karaoke Night at Sammy's! You go and sign up and then they play the lyrics on a youtube version, you know the drill. Well, obviously, Alex and I have ALWAYS wanted to do that (although I think she already has before?) so we made a pact that we would all go the next Wednesday. So...we did! And we invited our FHE brothers to go with us and all of them came!! (Well, minus the engaged one of course. Understandable) But it was SO much fun!! We decided on Wannabe by the Spice Girls (yeah, you know the one), we came up with some common moves, and got ready to belt our little hearts out! It was so much fun to dance around with my friends and sing and have people singing along and cheering for us! Soooo much fun. I can't stop saying that. We had a fun time all just hanging out together too. I have the best roommates and we just can't wait to get to know our bros even more. :) I just love it.

Sorry this is kind of a short post, but. The last couple have been sooo long...So you're welcome. We all went and had a great time!! The boys (Spencer, Bronson, and their friend Cameron) all sang Let's Get It On and I almost died laughing!!! I did not see that song coming. And I finally got a picture! So great. If you haven't done it by now, you definitely should come and check it out. We'll be there every single week from now on! (That's our new goal!) Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment