2011 babyyyy!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

So New Years Eve was a BLAST!!! Hooray for Alex and I getting out of our norms and just watching the ball drop and then watching a movie. Haha We were going to go clubbin (since we're fiiiinally 21 and can do those sorts of things) but Alex's mom said that it would be super dangerous since we'd be driving to San Diego on the road with everyone who was wasted. Probably not a good combination. But. We decided to check out some local places and they turned out not lookin so good. So we pulled over, about to go with our default plan, but I remembered this thing in Old Town Temecula called "the Grape Drop" where they were going to drop 7 ft grapes at midnight. I figured we could check that out, so we did. What we didn't consider was the fact that it was like 3o something degrees outside!!!!!! We had dressed to get all hot in a club and so you better believe we were frozen. But! It was so so much fun!!!! They had live music and they were hilarious, not to mention talented! So we mostly watched the other couples around us dance (they were SO cute! All the husbands trying to keep up with their wives) and then....the BIG MOMENT came!!!....


So now for the obvious.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!!!!
1. Be MUCH better at communication (with my phone)
2. Keep my workouts just as good at home as they were at school.
3. Try to make myself happy versus trying to put eeeeveryone else first.
4. Show more gratitude for everyone and everything I have.
5. Go Thomas Edison this year.

I figured I should keep the list somewhat short so that I could actually keep them all. Haha Happy New Years everyone!!! Bring it on 2011!! It's sure to be a year to remember!!


1 comments:

Rachel Rae said...

Number 3 is my favorite :)

Post a Comment