Crooked Teeth

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

YES!!! Now my teeth will FINALLY go back after moving from lack of retainers!!! Yeah yeah, I lost my other ones. Big deal. ...Actually it is a big deal (it costs an arm & a leg to replace them)....But I got new ones!!! Aren't they pretty!? My mom and dad originally got me these highlighter yellow ones (that did not fit my teeth at ALL) for Christmas and when I went to get them readjusted, Dr. Hoyt told me they weren't even made for my teeth!! He said it's possible they were made with another Ashley Martin's models. Anyway, long story short, I got to pick new ones and since everyone in the office was making fun of the yellow ones (that had heart-shaped confetti on it with these strange blue dots btw), saying at school they could play glow in the dark catch with them, I picked this dark blue color. (Cobalt blue to be exact. Fancy, huh?) I am so excited. Not so much for the pain of having them move back, but to have my straight teeth back! Four years of braces are NOT going down the drain! Sad to leave the sparkly pink ones though. Poor things are soooomewhere around here....

And can I just say how great they are over there at Dr. Hoyt's? I love everyone there. Brought me right back to the days I'd go in aaall the time to get my braces readjusted and I'd sit there trying to pick out a color that would go just perfect with the month (black & orange for Halloween though was not my proudest moment). They are sooo nice and I always had the best time! You can't always say that about going to the dentist! Plus, Kathy always writes my appointments on these cute little apple cards....Secretly I used to keep them. They're so cute! ...So. There's my spiel.
Yeah I know. I get excited about random things. Aaand I take too many pictures. Whatever.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the same incident as yours. The retainers that were given to me were actually not for me. No wonder it’s a little big on my teeth. Good thing, I fit them in the clinic before we went home and got them replaced right away.

Bettye @BackMountainDental.com

Post a Comment