I. Wish.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My blog is pretty dang boring. SO! I have for your entertainment today, some select videos that will make your soul giggle. All of them include inSANE tricks that I am determined to acquire very very soon...

Our first little number is an AWESOME reader. I'm not just talking she reads with passion or great annunciation or something. No no. Far better...I won't give away the treat, but here you go. Enjoy...and you're welcome.
[I saw this video on my Yahoo homepage today, and it made my day. Gosh, what moxy. I bet I could learn if I tried REALLY hard. I mean, I bet she's great at Mad Gab too...right?!]



The other SUPER amazing video is this one. I am DETERMINED to learn this before the end of the year. DETERMINED, you hear me!? Hey, if I can't dance on a table in the library, I guess my hands will get to have all the fun.



Also, tip for the day: Check things out. Just...FYI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment