Why do I love California?

Friday, January 28, 2011

FINALLY I got to go to the beach today!!!! Jeez!!! I thought it would never happen!!!! I was so so excited though because I seriously have not gone in AGES!!! I definitely needed a day just to go somewhere and relax-and that's exactly what I got. Well, except for the sea gulls that kept circling us like hawks....Anyone who knows me knows I have THE WORST LUCK with sea gulls and bird poop. I think I should hold some kind of record. It's a terrible caution/fear now.

Rachel and I planned to go to the beach as SOON as we knew which days we both had off (the both of us have the same love for that beautiful place) and Brooke came along when she heard about it! So we all drove down to Encinitas, CA and laid out on the beach for a couple hours, but then it started to get a little cold. So we left and went down to Brooke's dad's work, a resort hotel & spa (yes, you read that right) and laid out on the lawn chairs instead, after we grabbed some of their frozen yogurt of course. Oooooh baby was that place amazing. I was so sad when we had to leave. Rachel and I got stuck in traffic the ENTIRE way home!!! It was HILARIOUS to watch her freak out like 5 seconds. Hahaha Much needed day. Thank you ladies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment