Fevriye

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its FEBRUARY!!!!!

Which has it's own list for why that's awesome:

1. VALENTINES DAY. My favorite holiday, although I freakin never get to celebrate it. So sad. (I do love waking up to all these little presents from my mom & dad on my nightstand. It's always such a cute, fun, perfect way to start my day. Wakes me up with a smile. I have the greatest parents) And also, that means decorations everywhere!!! I love when it looks like Cupid threw up on everything so I plan on having my house look like this...


And I love this commerical, called "Couples". It totally gets me excited for future Val-days. :)

2. One month closer to my BIRTHDAY!! Which actually is sad too-I feel like I'm growing up way too fast!!! I mean, 22?! When did this happen!?

3. Superbowl Sunday!! Now, it's not like I'm an avid football watcher by any means. I really don't follow it at all. But I do like to watch games with guys who get into them-dad, friends, cousins...I get excited from all the hype! Haha Eeeeeveryone gets SO into it-painting faces, throwing huge parties, the uproars from different plays...I just find it all hilarious and exciting. At Albertsons, we used to make ALL these special cakes and cupcake orders during the superbowl. That was fun. So. Yes, I do love Superbowl Sunday. It is NEVER dull.

Oh man do I love February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment