Thank-you From Future Ashley

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Why I love interior decorating so much, I don't know. Maybe it's a girl thing. But I am so obsessed!!!! I want to have the cutest little house ever!! I always look for what people's apartments/houses are decorated like after the get married. Like I literally wait for those pictures to show up. Haha And I have this weird thing for black and white rooms! It's weird. But thank you Martha for having my same brain wave!!

And I am absolutely obsessed with the Kardashians. It really is getting ridiculous. But I follow Khloe's blog, and look how CUTE they all are with that little adorable baby Mason!!! I hope I get to be as cute/good of a mom as lil Kourtney. :) Weird, both of the people I think are such cute moms have sons named Mason. Haha


Yeah, that sums up about everything I've thought about today. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment