Mother/Daughter Movie Night!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Tonight was moooovie night with Rachel and Mom. We saw....

Yes!! The Roooooommaaaate!!! Whoooooo!!! (That was supposed to be said in a spooky voice) In case you have no idea what I am talking about, you're welcome.


I have to say, I do NOT remember being that annoying in a theater in high school...
Okay once, but there were only the 3 of us in the whole theater!!! But still, it was really hard to get into all the scary parts when the whole time you have dumb kids think it's hilarious and laugh through anything suspenseful. Good grief. Anyway, minus the lesbian kiss (after Black Swan, I think I've had enough for...hm, ever), the weird phone sex scene, and the terrible acting from some of the characters AND having to watch every single character be beyond gorgeous (blasted wardrobe) it was...pretty good. I mean I was entertained. I'd give it like a B-. It was suspenseful, but also a bit predictable and it wasn't as scary as it was just makes you think "What a freak!!" In it's defense, it is hard to get into a movie in the worst environment. My mom and Rachel were also both annoyed.
Anyway. My mom REALLY wanted to see it so I was glad she wanted me to come and that Rachel decided to be brave and come too. It's always fun to see a scary movie with my mom. She always squeals, which can be annoying, but also funny. And I'm just thankful none of my roommates have ever been this crazy.....or at least that I know of. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment