I ♥ Love

Monday, February 14, 2011


Well, another Valentine's Day down. And I have to say, this one wasn't half bad!!

I kept getting the nicest text messages today, Rachel and I went shopping (there was a sale at Forever 21) and got to have some sister bonding time, I got to babysit my freakin cute nephews which included a whole lot of this...








They are doing the Just Dance version of the song. So talented.




But I woke up (Bible, it was like a movie) and there was a box of Sweethearts on the pillow from my dad, which was the NICEST surprise!! It set my mood on "happy" for the rest of the day. And I just love that at Erin's house, she had made all these Valentine chocolate covered strawberries for her the people she visit teaches and Carter's teachers and it just looked like Valentine's Day over there. And I got to babysit my nephews!!! I love those little guys. If I could play with them and just listen to them talk all day, I would. Poor Mason was so sick with a fever, so I felt bad but they wanted to kind of just lay around and we had pizza and played a couple games, but it was still so cute. They are so funny!!! I mean, the video proves it all.


The other thing I wanted to blog about was Mason's birthday, but that deserves it's own little post I think. SO cute. Oh! And good news, I saw this article today, and can you guess what number 4 (MY LUCKY NUMBER!!) is? Thaaaat's right. BOOM baby!!! Haha Great great day I'd say.


*I didn't mean for that to rhyme. "My wife says if I read anymore Dr. Suess, I might actually turn into Dr. Suess." (fingers crossed!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg. "(Bible,it was like a movie)"??? Hahahah. Okay Kourtney Kardashian!!
:)
I CRACKED up when I read the reference to the Kevin Bacon commercial. Hahahaha. My fav!

Post a Comment