Double A Battery Fully Charged!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

ALEX IS IN TOWN!!!
Yes, we both agreed this was a strange picture. But. There were only two.

Gosh, WHERE would we be without best friends?!?

MY BEST FRIEND ALEX IS IN TOWN!!! And oh my gosh was I so so so so excited to see her!!! Goodness, it's been far too long. It's seriously so weird having the same routine everyday. Wake up, take Qiarra to school, yoga and/or run (sometimes I skip because I have to..), go to work, come home, and...well...I guess I'm not sure what's after that, but they're all basically the same. So it was SO great to finally have my best friend home to play and crack up and talk with!! Oh and do a whole lot of this...

If you start the youtube one and let it go for 20 seconds, then push play on our video, you can clearly see we're doing AWESOME!!! Haha....Seriously. Try to match them up. It makes it 50 times funnier to watch!

Yeah, we're cool. Things got pretty hot. There's 5 of these babies. Haha But it was SO much fun-we played Just Dance, made a food run, and came back with Paranormal Activity 2-SO awesome and Al was right: WAY way scarier than the first one. LOVED it. Haha I love that Al loves to watch scary movies JUST as much as I do and that we don't have to be out doing something to have a ton of fun like other friends.

My most favorite part was when we tried to hook Alex's mom up with Charles White. Story: Alex & her mom go to Apply store. Cute, super nice guy helps out. Alex sees instant date opportunity. So after all her detective skills and master planning, I get there and Plan Chuck Roast was underway. We went to the Apple store, asked where Charles was (in the back, JUST about to leave-in my brain, I thought it was destiny right then) and he comes out and Alex the Brave (I was so proud) innocently asks if he is taken.....drum roll please!....He is. BUT! There's hope yet for these three young lassies. For Alex flat out says "Is it serious?" (Best part of the whole conversation) and he basically beat around the bush, translating into "No"!! I know!! Isn't that great!? So I'm not giving up hope. Haha Charles White, Rochelle WILL win your heart!! :)

Anyway, it was such a fun fun night (thanks for the Del Taco run Alexa) and I am beyond excited to have my best friend in town for the weekend! Thank you Presidents for...well...being Presidents and giving us a day off!! You guys are just great. *Salute

0 comments:

Post a Comment