Insomnia

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My family is a bunch of nuts. But I love it. :)

Tonight, basically I just helped Qiarra clean out her whole room (yikes) which was actually kind of fun. I mean no one else in this house knows every word to every song on the Taylor Swift album. Singing LOUD for everyone was fun. Then I went downstairs (hyper) and my dad was trying to watch Cops. Well don't put my mom & I in the same room if you want us to be quiet. Eventually he said "I just want you guys to shut up for a minute!" Challenge accepted. And you better believe that when those 60 seconds were up, we let 'er rip. And I started dancing around my dad yelling like an Indian "Ay yi yi yiiii!!" and he looked at Lexi (a Chihuahua) and said "Yep. That's what they say where you come from isn't it?" Hahaha

Anyway. Pretty good, but suuuper boring day. I cannot WAIT for this coming week: register for my classes, get my loans, aaand....one year older and wiser too!!! Actually that last one makes me a little sad. Who wants to grow up anyway? You get even more flab, your body gets weaker (including the bladder which just isn't good for anyone), and you basically just start to fall apart! Yeah. I can wait. However. My famous phrase has become "you just need to live in the moment" and that's exactly what I plan on doing. My absolute worst fear is looking back and thinking that
a) my life was boring
b) I didn't accomplish anything
c) I live with regrets

So I am getting VERY excited that April is FINALLY almost here!! We're getting closer and closer to the best semester yet! I just know it!!

Also, saw this today. Boggles my mind how people can take things for granted. If you didn't like it, get your sorry butt out and let someone who wants to be there come! People think being good is so hard-get a clue! Urgh. It just annoys me when people complain about BYU-Idaho. I mean seriously, don't apply there if you aren't willing to follow the rules. They don't ask much at all!! Oops. Just went on another rant. Bottom line: don't mess with my college. I consider it a TREMENDOUS blessing in my life and we definitely don't need rotten attitudes there. I feel sad for this girl. And I secretly think this is trying to make herself feel better about something terrible. Sooo...good for her? I think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment